Hitachi Zosen takes 100 per cent ownership of Osmoflo in share deal

Hitachi Zosen takes 100 per cent ownership of Osmoflo in share deal

Hitachi Zosen has acquired additional shares in Osmoflo, taking its stake to 100 per cent and making the desalination company a wholly-owned subsidiary.

Hitachi Zosen purchased 70 per cent of Osmoflo’s shares in February 2017, with the aim of strengthening its water treatment business. The remaining 30 per cent were owned by Marubeni Corporation until the latest deal.

The acquirer aims to expand its water business by integrating Osmoflo’s advanced technologies, which focus principally on reverse osmosis, with its plant engineering technology, and experience in multi-stage flash distillation desalination.


Comments

Login on register to comment

Login Register


Related content


Related supplier content

Get the newsletter