On demand webinar: Membrane Cleaning – Best practice and recent innovations
All RO membrane elements start to foul as soon as the plant is switched on and water flows
through them. Advice offered on membrane cleaning has not changed much in over 30 years and RO membrane cleaning is often viewed as an art form.
Recorded on 15 Mar 15
here are some simple steps and chemistries that can be applied to improve cleaning and new innovations that are giving promising results.
This webinar will cover:
Steve Chesters – Managing Director Genesys International Ltd.
Innovations in membrane cleaning
• History & Perspective
• Direct Osmosis on and off line
• Case Study – Clay and iron removal Brewery RO Plant
• Micro bubbles
• Case Study Biofilm removal Food manufacturing WWRO plant
• Air Sparging/Magnets/Ultrasound
Max Fazel – Senior research chemist Genesys International Ltd.
Best Practice in membrane cleaning
• Why do we need to clean
• Foulants and scalants
• Cleaning chemistries
• Practical cleaning and tips