Water in Mining 2020
April 22-23 2020| Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, Toronto
Water management is increasingly becoming a strategic business imperative within boardrooms across the mining industry, and as a consequence, international mining companies are searching for innovative ways to treat, manage and reuse water, as well as to mitigate risk, drive efficiency and combat climate change impacts.
Building on the success of the inaugural event, Water in Mining 2020 will give you the opportunity to connect with your industry including the top 50 global mining companies, and to debate and discuss the challenges and solutions impacting the present and future of water in mining.
Only here can you:
- Find innovative ways to minimize water use, increase efficiency and mitigate risk
- Learn which treatment solutions will cut cost and drive sustainability
- Identify the right strategies to make water stewardship a competitive advantage
- Find out how the industry is uniting to tackle environmental challenges
Speakers for 2020 include:
- Briana Gunn, Director, Environmental Affairs Sustainability, Newmont Goldcorp
- Blair Douglas, Global Practice Lead Hydrology and Water, BHP
- Sandy Fabritz- Whitney, Director of Water Strategy, Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.
- Konstantin Volchek, Section Head, Water Treatment, Environment Canada
- Jerry Zozo, Superintendent, Kibali Gold Mine
- Alexis Morgan, Global Water Stewardship Lead, WWF
- Sylvie St Jean, Environment Manager, New Gold
- Scott Diggles, Principal Advisor – Water and Environment, Rio Tinto
- José N. De Piérola C, Manager of Water Resources, Southern Peru Copper Corp
- Seth Mueller, Senior Development Engineer – Environment, Boliden Mines
- Lora Field, Team Leader, Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade
To discover the full agenda, speaker line-up and to book your place visit: https://waterinmining.net/
https%3A%2F%2Fwaterinmining%2Enet Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, Toronto true DD/MM/YYYY