SEDA announces certification school in April 2014
The Southeast Desalting Association (SEDA) has announced a membrane operator certification short school on Introduction to Membrane Systems in Florida in April 2014.Limited to 25 attendees, the school will be held at the City of Palm Coast's #3 Water Treatment Plant (WTP) on 1-3 April 2014.
This workshop will include:
· Chapter 1 - Membrane Processes Intro
· Chapter 2 - R/O Membrane Processes
· Chapter 3 - MF and UF Membrane Processes
· Chapter 4 - Water Supply
· Chapter 5 - Water Chemistry & Chemical Dosing
· Chapter 6 - Membrane Math
· Chapter 7 - Post Treatment
· WTP #3 Plant Tour
· Chapter 8 - Equipment Used in Membrane Treatment
· Chapter 9 - Instrumentation and Controls
· Chapter 10 - Safety
· Introduction Summary
· Course Review, Evaluation & Final Exam.
An online registration form can be found on the SEDA website.
© Faversham House Group Ltd 2014. Water. desalination + reuse news articles may be copied or forwarded for individual use only. No other reproduction or distribution is permitted without prior written consent.