Registration open for WateReuse research conference
Registration is open for the 18th Annual Water Reuse & Desalination Research Conference to be held by the WateReuse Research Foundation in Las Vegas on 19-20 May 2014.The comprehensive program, at the Westin Las Vegas, will provide insight into the latest research and emerging solutions for future water scarcity issues.
More than 60 podium and poster presentations create a forum for water professionals and researchers to interact, network, and discuss current and future water reuse and desalination research needs and trends.
The core research areas to be discussed include:
· DPR and IPR Demonstration Projects
· Energy Reduction for Desalination
· Membrane Research and Fouling
· Nitrosamines and Perfluorinated Compounds
· Overcoming Obstacles in Desalination
· Real Time Monitoring for DPR
· Successful Industrial Reuse: Case Studies
· Sustainability and Gaining Acceptance
· Water Quality and Resources Recovering.
Further details are available on the WateReuse website.