Papers deadline stretched for IWA reuse conference
The International Water Association (IWA) has extended the deadline for submission of outline papers for the 9th IWA International Conference on Water Reclamation & Reuse.Papers are now due by 5 February 2013 for the conference, which will take place from 27-31 October 2013 in Windhoek, Namibia.
Conference themes include:
· Reuse in Water Resource Management
· Water-Energy Nexus in Water Reuse
· Climate Impacts in Water Reuse
· Science (and Technology) in Water Reclamation
· Emerging Pollutants and Technological Advances
· Groundwater Replenishment and Recovery
· Potable Reuse as Safe Resource
· Desalination for Water Reuse
· Industrial and Mining Water Reuse
· Economics of Water Reuse
· Regulation and Governance
· Human Dimensions of Water Reuse
Additional information on the conference can be found at the conference website.