IDA unveils new board of directors
The International Desalination Association (IDA) has named its new board of directors for 2017 to 2019.
The list of 21 elected directors will form the new board at IDA World Congress 2017 in Sau Paulo, Brazil, 15 to 20 October 2017. A further 16 will be appointed as IDA affiliate directors.
The new directors, by region, are:
- Carlos Cosín Fernández, Almar Water Solutions
- Shannon McCarthy, United4Water
- Alistair Munro, PROJECX/International Power and Water Investments Limited
- Miguel Angel Sanz, SUEZ
- Domingo Zarzo Martinez, Valoriza Agua
- Alejandro Sturniolo, Fluence Corporation
- Zamzam Alrakaf, Ministry of Electricity & Water, State of Kuwait
- Rachid Ghamraoui, BESIX Sanotec
- Mounib Hatab, Future Pipe Industries
- Mohamad Jaroudi, Future Pipe Industries
- Fady Juez, Metito Overseas Ltd.
- Imad Makhzoumi, ENOIA Management Limited
- Johnny Obeid, Veolia Environment
- Leon Awerbuch, International Desalination Consultancy Associates LLC
- Juan Miguel Pinto, Energy Recovery, Inc.
- Devesh Sharma, Aquatech International
- Rick Stover, GP Water LLC
- Nobuya Fujiwara, TOYOBO
- Maurice Neo, PUB, Singapore's National Water Agency
- Hideaki Kurokawa, Hitachi, Ltd.
- Li Youqing, Harbin ROPV Industry Development