Abstracts invited for WateReuse symposium in Dallas
The WateReuse Association (WRA) has issued a call for presentations and posters for its 29th Annual WateReuse Symposium, which will be held on 7-10 September 2014 in Dallas, Texas, USA.This year's symposium will feature more than 100 technical presentations, roundtable and panel discussions, technical tours, a welcome reception, a networking dinner, exhibitor forums, and an exhibition hall.
Abstracts of 650 words or less need to be submitted by 24 February 2014 to be considered for the symposium.
Presentations will be accepted in the following subject areas:
· Comparing Quality: Reuse vs Potable
· Decentralized Reuse System Optimization
· Desalination for Drought-Proof Water Supply
· Direct vs. Indirect Potable Reuse: Why vs Why Not?
· Industrial Reuse
· Online, Real-Time Monitoring for Direct Potable Reuse
· Purity of Reuse: Clarity of Purpose (optimizing Fit-for-Purpose Reuse applications)
· Reuse & Hydrofracking
· Water Reuse: Pure, Safe & Secure
· Water Reuse Planning: Overcoming Obstacles
· Water Reuse Planning: Success Stories
More information can be obtained from the WRA at email@example.com.