Innovation in membranes report 2018
A tour of the latest and most exciting developments in membrane technology for water treatment, including new product developments and launches.
First published in the December 2018 edition of Water. desalination + reuse, our seven-page report gives a round up of some of the top innovations of 2018.
Sone of the highlights include:
- Computational modelling of water flow through purification membranes
- New mebranes for brackish water reverse osmosis
- UF membranes for SWRO pre-treatment
- Membrane microscopy research to enhance our understand of internal structure
- Size-selective metal-organic frameworks to trap boric acid
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by SUEZ – Water Technologies & Solutions, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher.