TORAYFIL® Toray UF Membrane
Toray's PVDF hollow fiber membrane module effectively removes suspended solids and microorganisms such as pathogens, when used for various types of water treatment. This innovative membrane module was developed with polymer science and the membrane fabrication technologies accumulated in Toray Industries, Inc. for more than 30 years.
The material of Toray's Hollow Fiber (HF) Pressurized Ultrafiltration (UF) modules is PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride). This best grade HF membrane material provides high mechanical strength and chemical resistance (oxidation, pH).
The filtration mode is an Outside – in & Dead-End Filtration. This filtration method offers simple operating control and low energy consumption.
The possibility of the filtration of Ground Water, Surface Water, Sewage Secondary Effluent and Seawater allows a wide range of different applications:
- Drinking Water Production
- Tertiary Treatment of Sewage Water
- RO Pretreatment in Seawater Desalination
- Industrial Water Production
- Reuse of Industrial Waste Water
Toray's Pressurized Series have been certified as an acceptable filtration technology for compliance with the following Certificates.
- AMST (Association of Membrane Separation Technology of Japan)
- ANSI / NSF STANDARD 61
- CDPH (California Department of Public Health - Drinking Water Program)
- KWWA (Korea Water and Wastewater Works Association)
For details, please click here