ROMEMBRA® Toray RO Membrane
TORAY first began producing Reverse Osmosis and Nanofiltration spiral wound membrane elements in 1967, starting with cellulose acetate membrane elements.
Toray Reverse Osmosis and Nanofiltration Elements
TORAY first began producing Reverse Osmosis and Nanofiltration spiral wound membrane elements in 1967, starting With cellulose acetate membrane elements. Today, our product line includes a full range of state-of-the-art cross-linked polyamide composite membranes manufactured under ISO-9001 certification.
- Cross-linked fully aromatic polyamide composite membrane
- Cross-linked polypiperazine polyamide composite membrane
- Cellulose acetate membrane
- High rejection TM700 series, for high salinity brackish water applications
- Ultra low pressure TMH and TMG series for low salinity brackish water applications
- High rejection TM800 series, for sea water applications
- High pressure & rejection TM800H series, for high salinity sea water applications
- Commercial & household 2" to 4" tap water elements
- Hot water sanitizable elements
- Chlorine resistant NF elements
- Pre-rinsed ultra pure water elements
- Custom-made elements for various special applications
More than 30 years of production experience, thousands of high-performing RO plants throughout the world are the foundation of the excellent reputation that TORAY membrane products have.
SU / TM series: Comparison
Toray offers most of its standard 8" elements with a new flush cut design. The anti-telescoping device (ATD) on new TM elements provides improved face-to-face contact for hydraulic loading, providing more uniform distribution of the loads.
These new flush-cut elements are fully compatible with many other elements in the industry. With its new flush-cut elements, Toray has set its sights on how internal sealing is done, thus ensuring the highest degree of integral sealing between elements within the pressure vessel.