Sand filters GRP
Manufacturer big pressure sand filters
Dimasa Grupo manufactures pressure sand filters in fiberglass polyester reinforced. They are designed to operate at pressures up to 10 bar, which are ideal for those processes requiring a pretreatment filtration. Up to 4000 mm in diameter and lengths exceeding 20 meters.
- Optimal for fluids in extreme environmental conditions.
- Lightweight and easily transportable.
- Low thermal conductivity.
- High durability and low maintenance.
- Customization according to specifications and customer needs: adaptation of connections, operating pressure, color and dimensions.
- Standard Compliance : EN-13121, BS-4994 y ASME X.
- Use of all types of resins: Orthophthalic, Isophthalic, bisphenol and Vinylester.
- Dimasa Grupo recommends it for mechanics filtrations with flint or multilayer with flint and anthracite.
- The bottom line depends on the characteristics of the fibers used, their combination and their orientation.
- Another important factor of polyester fiberglass reinforced is the high temperatures resistance, both high and low (-30 to + 120 ° C) and low weight.
- GRP pressurized filters of Dimasa Grupo are the better option for the treatment of salt and brackish water in desalination and purification process.
- The secret of success of our filters is to combine and give coherence to the various fabrics and materials existing on the market, which used accurately, allow us obtain a greater resistance to chemical and mechanical level.