Double wall tanks GRP
Fiber-Glass Reinforced Polyester Tanks (GRP)
Dimasa Grupo manufactures tanks Reinforced Polyester Fiber Glass vertical flat with lower surface and upper toriesfÃ©ric base, double wall APQ006 complying with the regulations to prevent the construction of the drip pan.
All our tanks have a dual camera or three-dimensional tissue to prevent leakage or loss of product. Depending on the product to be contained, its concentration and temperature always we use the most appropriate construction materials. Deposits can customized with the color chosen by the customer
- High chemical and mechanical resistance.
- Lightweights and easily transportable.
- Saving space on the ground.
- High durability and no maintenance.
- Easy cleaning and repair to a break mechanics.
- Thermally and electrically isolated.
- High resistance to external corrosion agents.
- Saving in the construction of containment
- Capacity between 1,000 and 250,000 liters in one piece.
- Diameters of 500, 800, 900, 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2000, 2500, 3000, 3500 and 4000 mm.
- Deposits double wall tank can be double or three-dimensional tissue.
- All our double-walled tanks include: control panel integrated in the reservoir, light and sound signals to warn if the tank is at maximum level, and leak detector.
- For manufacturing we use different types of resin: Orthophthalic, Isophthalic, Bisphenol and Vinylester.
- Manufacturing standards of deposits can be: UNE EN 13121-3: 2010. and ASME RTP-1.
- The pipes are GRP DIN 2576.
- Mouth inferior man / superior Dn-500 PN 0.2, 2.5, June 10, screwed.
- Mouth man elliptical bridge, steering wheel cover in Steel or GRP.
- Din 2576 GRP sockets.
- Anchors fixation to the ground.
- Ears elevation.
- System visually transparent PVC.
- Visual system level through pulleys.
- Level detectors minimum and maximum leakage.
- Electrical panel with light and sound signal leakage or maximum.
- Support stirrer.
- Heat-tracing system to maintain the temperature.
- Coils in Steel.
- Supports for piping.
- Thermal polyurethane plates coated by GRP