FRP sedimentation tanks for pretreatment
Technol GRP sedimentation tanks are produced with a resistant internal chemical liner and mechanical structure to ensure a long lasting service life without any maintenance costs.
With inserting the parallel plate, the sedimentation in this tank is the most economic process to remove sludge, sand and silts in surface water, chemical precipitation and flocculation form solids.
- Sludge thickening in 60° - conical hopper
- Quick and easy to install
- 5 â€“ 76 m³/h flow
- 5 â€“ 90 m² sedimentation area
- Lamellas height 1000 mm
- Produced from GRP
The sedimentation tank can be adjusted to specific requirements by choosing
- Flange size for inlet, effluent and sludge removal
- Projected sedimentation area depending on type of lamellas used