Qualifloc AF series - ACRYLAMIDE FREE coagulants / flocculants
Special ACRYLAMIDE FREE cationic/ anionic polymers with high molecular weight specifically designed to promote quick solid/ liquid phases separation in waste water treatment plants and process water.Strong coagulating agents for waste water treatment used in settling/ flotation units.
Qualifloc AF Product Range
Products belonging to theQualifloc AF series are:
• Qualifloc AF 100 (cationic,linear chain)
• Qualifloc AF 100 CLC (cationiccross-linked chain)
• Qualifloc AF 100 BC (cationic,branched chain)
• Qualifloc AF 100 A (anionic,linear chain)
Qualifloc AF series products havebeen specifically developed for applications in which poly-acrylamide and/ or AMDresidual monomer are undesirable, e.g. in the re-use of residual sludge. Theseproducts are particularly advised for liquid-solid separation with highbiological content sludge and high-mechanic solicitation machine treatments.
Qualifloc AF series products areused to improve solid/ liquid separation in several applications as industrialprocesses and waste water streams, mining, steel industry, refinery, andpetrochemical processes.
These products are designed topromote quick solid/ liquid phases separation in waste water treatment plantsand process water. Tailored for settling - flotation units, dewatering machinesand wherever is required a quick and complete separation of solids from water.
Water phase if left clean allowsa discharge at minimum level of residual suspended solids while solid phase is separatedwith minimum level of residual water.
• Maximize settling rates
• Improve discharged waterclarification
• Work over a wide range of pH
• Can be used alone or after a primaryinorganic or organic flocculants addition
• High efficiency as sludgeconditioning aid
Main advantages compared tostandard PAM-based products:
• Safer handling
• No Acrylamide monomer presencein the dry sludge
• Higher efficiency in dewateringdue to very high cationic/anionic charge
Application and dosage level
Diluted working solution ofQualifloc is prepared adding it to industrial water under agitation. To obtaina complete polymer dissolution the required contact time into service tank isminimum ½ hour. Advised standard contact time is 1 hour.
Typical treatment level (product“as is”):
• Flocculant: 0.5-30 ppm
• Coagulant aids: 1-5 ppm
• Filtration aids: 0.05-1 ppm
• Sludge conditioning aids:20-600 grams per ton of sludge to be dewatered
Qualifloc AF series products showadvantages in the use in belt presses, centrifuges.For the selection of thecorrect product from the Qualifloc AF series, accurate dosage levelrecommendation, sales specifications sheet and MSDS please contact your local Italmatchrepresentative.
Italmatch does have sample kitsavailable for the selection of the most appropriate product (and associateddosage level) from our Qualifloc / Qualipol range.
• Drums: 210 kg
• IBC: 1050 kg
• Bulk: available on request