ROMEMBRA® Toray RO Membrane
TORAY first began producing Reverse Osmosis and Nanofiltration spiral wound membrane elements in 1967, starting With cellulose acetate membrane elements. Today, our product line includes a full range of state-of-the-art cross-linked polyamide composite membranes manufactured under ISO-9001 certification.
- Cross-linked fully aromatic polyamide composite membrane
- Cross-linked polypiperazine polyamide composite membrane
- Cellulose acetate membrane
- High rejection TM700 series, for high salinity brackish water applications
- Ultra low pressure TMH and TMG series for low salinity brackish water applications
- High rejection TM800 series, for sea water applications
- High pressure & rejection TM800H series, for high salinity sea water applications
- Commercial & household 2" to 4" tap water elements
- Hot water sanitizable elements
- Chlorine resistant NF elements
- Pre-rinsed ultra pure water elements
- Custom-made elements for various special applications
More than 30 years of production experience, thousands of high-performing RO plants throughout the world are the foundation of the excellent reputation that TORAY membrane products have.
SU / TM series: Comparison
Toray offers most of its standard 8" elements with a new flush cut design. The anti-telescoping device (ATD) on new TM elements provides improved face-to-face contact for hydraulic loading, providing more uniform distribution of the loads.
These new flush-cut elements are fully compatible with many other elements in the industry. With its new flush-cut elements, Toray has set its sights on how internal sealing is done, thus ensuring the highest degree of integral sealing between elements within the pressure vessel.
- Toray 4" and 8" TM Type
- Toray 4" and 8" SU Type
Certification: ROMEMBRA® Toray RO Membrane Elements have been certified as follows:
For RO elements made by Toray Ehime Plant, Japan
- AMST (Association of Membrane Separation Technology of Japan)
For RO elements made by Toray Membrane USA, Inc. (TMUS)