SWMOA looking for Annual Symposium presenters
The Southwest Membrane Operator Association (SWMOA) is looking for presenters for its 2014 Annual Symposium to be held in Santa Rosa, CA in May.The theme of the 2014 Annual Symposium is: There Is No "Wine-ing" With Membranes and the following topics will be presented:
· Future of Membrane UsesInterested presenters should contact email@example.com or call +1 888 463 0830. The deadline for submission of speaker bio/abstract is 15 January 2014.
· The Future for Membrane Operators
· Applications of Membranes (Industrial, Water, Wastewater etc)
· Round-Table Discussions
· SCADA & Controls
· Laboratory & Process Analysis/Chemistry
· Upgrades & Engineering
· Regulatory Compliance & Certification
· Process & Equipment Troubleshooting
· Reverse Osmosis/Nanofiltration
© Faversham House Group Ltd 2014. Water. desalination + reuse news articles may be copied or forwarded for individual use only. No other reproduction or distribution is permitted without prior written consent.