IWA extends deadline for Toronto membrane papers
The International Water Association (IWA) has extended the deadline for submission of papers for the 7th IWA Specialised Membrane Technology Conference & Exhibition for Water & Wastewater Treatment & Reuse.Papers are now due by 1 April 2013 for the conference, which will take place from 25-29 August 2013 in Toronto, Canada.
Conference themes include:
· Drinking water treatment
· Municipal wastewater treatment
· Industrial water treatment and reuse
· Water reuse
· Membranes for desalination
· Membrane fouling mechanisms and mitigation
· Process modelling and simulation
· Novel membrane materials and configurations
· Decentralised systems
· Cleaning and concentrate treatment
· Operational experiences
· Process optimisation - module design and energy reduction
Additional information on the conference can be found at the conference website.