The International Desalination & Water Reuse Quarterly industry website
What is RSS?
» List of feeds
» Desalination news on your website?
Canadian Environmental Alternatives Ltd
20 years experience offering premium engineering and technical service for the design and commissioning of desalination and water reuse plants.
Areas of expertise include:
- General SWRO plant design,
- EPC contract review,
- Process design & optimization,
- RO unit configuration optimization,
- Plant control system design,
- Equipment sizing and,
- Materials selection & corrosion control,
- Plant & Equipment layout,
- Site supervision
- Start-up & Commissioning,
- Final acceptance testing and hand-over.
Major clients include: GE-Water, Doosan, Severn Trent, Intech, Hyundai.
Process experience includes: RO, NF, UF/MF, DAF, DMF, clarifiers, MBR, etc.
Technical and contract experience for: pharmaceutical, military, nuclear, petrochemical, marine and municipal water treatment plants.
Example projects include:
- Barka II Expansion, Oman, 14 trains SWRO, 125,000 m3/d
- Shuaibah PH III, KSA, 10 trains SWRO, 150,000 m3/d
- Geneva WTP, IL USA, 4 trains BWRO, 30,000 m3/d
- Shuwaikh, Kuwait, 11 trains SWRO, 140,000 m3/d
- Jeddah SWRO-III, KSA, 16 trains SWRO, 240,000 m3/d
- Al Dur IWPP, Bahrain, 26 trains SWRO, 220,000 m3/d
- Raz Az Zawr (Ras Al Khair), KSA, 17 tr
Last updated 20/03/2013 16:33:00
» Personal details
» Company details
» Enquiries inbox
» Administer this company
» Add new company