SubSea Infrastructure was formed in 2004 by a group of industry professionals, backed by independent financiers, determined to take advantage of the latest developments in reverse osmosis technology to provide a genuine cost-effective and low-impact alternative to large-scale desalination plants the mobile, modular, desalination solution.
SubSea Infrastructure is a privately owned UK company working internationally. The background of the company is:
* 40-years of expertise in marine and infrastructure engineering
* 30-years of expertise in infrastructure and project financing
* Developed offshore and onshore mobile desalination solutions
* Designed, managed, built, and currently supplying over 21,000m3 of water/per day to the Cyprus Government.
* Patented brine dilution and dispersal systems
Contact David Dwek
The New Boathouse
136-142 Bramley Road